Sunday, June 14, 2009

One week down and the weekend is over!

Well, the weekend draws to a close so quickly. I have enjoyed it. I got to take in beautiful Lawton, OK. I did go out to a wildlife preserves and climb Mt. Scott. It offered some absolutely wonderful views. Once I get the pics off my camera I'll post some of them on here. I just hope the weeks pass as quickly as the weekends do. Next week is BRM so we'll be on the rifle range. I've psyched myself into saying it's only a four day week. We do some indoor stuff tomorrow. Zero our rifles on Tuesday. Wednesday we will do a 5-mile road march in the morning and go to the 100 meter range. Thursday we will qualify with our weapons, and Friday will be makeups. I'm hoping that Friday will be a somewhat less busy. As long as I think about that, I can trick my mind into a shorter week. Funny the games we all play? I have to set small milestones or else the long road ahead would be far too overwhelming! More tomorrow!

No comments: